Rental conditions furnished apartment
- Arrival at the apartment is normally around 5:00 pm to have the opportunity to clean everything or, if possible, even earlier, but only after written agreement from the manager. The tenant can request this by e-mail. Departure from the apartment is planned before 10.00h.
- At the conclusion of the rental agreement, an advance of 30% of the total rental price is paid, after which it becomes binding. So as soon as the advance has been paid, the booking is a fact. Proof of payment will be sent by mail / whats to info@Calpeplaya.eu
- The remainder of the rent must be paid 60 days before the rented period, as well as the deposit.
- There is a rental deposit of 200 – 350 euros to compensate for damage if it is noticed after leaving the apartment.
- Safe the planet : think green – energy is expensive and requires a lot of effort : on arrival take a photo of the electricity counter as well as at the end of your holiday – this will be settled at cost via the deposit – so do not leave the air conditioning on with open windows.
- If you notice when you arrive at the apartment that something is broken, please report this asap by e-mail; otherwise this will be your responsibility.
- The cancellation of the agreement always gives rise to loss of the advance. However, the lease can be transferred to a new tenant in mutual consultation. The initial tenant can ask the manager of Calpeplaya to find a new tenant. If this is found, the deposit will be refunded to the initial tenant, subject to a decrease of 100 euros as costs. The initial tenant can also find and introduce a new tenant for this booking, subject to a purchase of 50 euros.
- If the cancellation is made after the 61st day before the departure date, the entire rent remains due. However, the lease can be transferred to a new tenant in mutual consultation. The initial tenant can ask the manager to find a new tenant. If this is found, the advance and remaining payment can be refunded to the initial tenant, subject to a decrease of 100 euros as costs. The initial tenant can also find and introduce a new tenant for this booking, subject to a purchase of 50 euros.
- Tenants are free to take out cancellation insurance to cover the risk. The premium for this is +/- 4% of the rent with any insurance company (think of NO-Go insurance).
- Covid regulation: full refund if it is forbidden to travel and the borders are closed.
If it is discouraged, but not prohibited, and the borders remain open, no refund is possible. It is assumed that you have a Covid Safe QR in order to travel.
- The rental of this property is not part of a package holiday, Calpeplaya cannot guarantee if the airline changes or cancels the flight. Please contact Calpeplaya directly for a change.
- The apartment must always be left clean at the end of the rental period, food leftovers, full garbage bags, dirty dishes may not be left. If this is the case, additional costs will be deducted from the deposit.
- Subletting is prohibited.
- Never leave the key on the inside of the door: you leave without taking it off, so you can’t get back in…. Costs of the locksmith are recovered from the tenant. If a Calpeplaya staff has to come by to open the door when the keys are forgotten, 50 euros will be deducted from the deposit as a service fee for the staff.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.